Position Title: Account Manager
Department: Account/Project Management
Reports To: Senior Account/Project Manager
Date: January 4, 2021
KSP Fulfillment is a Veteran Owned, culture driven organization which places a high level of trust in our employees. Our operational processes are formed around our core values of integrity, respect, team empowerment, collaboration, continuous improvement, and quality. Each KSP employee is focused on achieving our company vision and Doing the Right Things for our customers.
The Account Manager is responsible for providing customer contact for day-to-day project and order related business. Performing order fulfillment and project management activities including timeline management; risk escalation & mitigation; reporting; invoicing; and ensuring quality work though end customer delivery.
- Adhere to the Core Values of KSP Fulfillment
- Responsible for understanding all operational processes to ensure quality services and appropriate expectations are set with customer base.
- Ensure all work is performed follows required Quality Control (QC) processes
- Complete customer invoicing and maintain required paperwork
- Work closely with customers to resolve issues, concerns, and maintain/improve customer satisfaction
- Responsible for project design, implementation & execution to ensure completion on time and in a manner that satisfies requirements, provides quality outcomes, and is of mutual value. Work with all necessary department resources to achieve desired results.
- Understand program costs vs. revenue to support both quality & efficiency goals.
- Works with leadership to resolve work risk, out of scope customer requests, or other project changes to ensure resolution internally and externally
- Support and maintain all corporate quality standards, policies, procedures, and work instructions as outlined in the company process documentation
- Ensure customer satisfaction by preventing the occurrences on nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality
- Understand impact of workflow on warehouse productivity
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Respectful and non-threatening treatment of others
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or its equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred or, in lieu of degree, 5-years of Customer Service experience
- Proven decision-making ability
- Strong ability balancing workload and dramatic team size fluctuations
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide feedback with both internal resources and external customers.
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Computer skills, including intermediate level MS Excel, ERP/WMS/OMS/TMS, EDI, data analytics & reporting
- Excellent math, reading, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented