Position Title: Receiving Clerk
Reports To: Receiving Supervisor
Date: February 5, 2021
KSP Fulfillment is a Veteran Owned, culture driven organization which places a high level of trust and respect on our employees. Our operational processes are formed around our core values of integrity, respect, team empowerment, collaboration, continuous improvement, and quality. Each KSP employee is focused on achieving our company vision and Doing the Right Things for our customers.
Responsible for ensuring that all receiving functions are completed accurately and on-time and that all related documentation is well maintained.
- Adhere to the Core Values of KSP Fulfillment
- Responsible for understanding all processes in operations to ensure quality services
- Ensure that all work performed follows required Quality Control (QC) processes
- Ensure ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality is achieved
- Complete and maintain required paperwork
- Verify receipts and orders for accuracy, note damage exceptions of Bill of Lading
- Maintain warehouse order to ensure pallet locations are kept available for incoming inventory
- Assist in cycle counting and periodic physical inventories
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area; comply with all safety and quality policies
- Safe and efficient operation of all Material Handling Equipment
- Assist other team members to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Respectful and non-threatening treatment of others
- Unload delivery items from trucks
- Inspect deliveries and verify counts.
- Process returns for items.
- Maintain records of delivery schedules, orders and other details.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or its equivalent preferred
- 2-years of warehouse experience preferred
- 1-year of receiving and/or inventory management experience
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Computer skills, including intermediate level MS Excel
- Excellent math, reading, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Forklift certification or ability to become forklift certified (Forklift, Order Picker, Reach, Rider)
- Ability to lift/move up to 40 pounds solo and greater weights in a team lift environment
- Physical requirements include: Lifting, carrying, bending, stretching, walking, and standing for long periods of time
- Willingness to work weekends and/or extra hours as business needs require.
Apply for an Open Position
Phone (763) 296-1288
5100 Main St NE Suite 1100
Fridley, MN 55421